- Whether you are an importer interested to purchase from US companies which do "not" have foreign distribution or a consumer looking to buy from US stores on-line such as Abercrombie.com, Amazon.com, eBay.com, Walmart.com etc., which do "not" ship overseas, Friend In America can help you fulfill your orders from these and other US companies and ship them to you with a 45% air freight discount based on standard FedEx rates. (For large orders requiring shipping by ocean freight, we offer competitive rates for shipping by LCL & FCL for 20' or 40' containers from Los Angeles, Houston and New York)
- How It Works:
1. Sign up and receive your personal USA address similar to:
Your Name (e.g. John Smith)
C/o Friend In America
830 E. Vista Way
Suite # (your private suite number)
Vista, CA 92084
2. Shop from your favorite on-line stores and select the goods you
wish to buy.
3. Check out* and "Ship To" your personal US address.
4. Your order(s) is received at our facility in California and shipped to
the ultimate consignee according to your instructions.
* If, for any reason, the on-line store does not accept your payment, Friend In America offers a program which allows international buyers to purchase and pay for US goods through our Buying Office Service to over 220 countries. We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) PayPal or International Wire Transfer.
- Shop anywhere with your personal US address
- Consolidate your orders from single or multiple suppliers though our central warehouse in Southern California
- Personal Buying Office Service for eBay.com and other auctioneer sites such as eBay.com, Overstock.com COPART.com, Gov-Auctions.org, etc.
- Guaranteed, all-inclusive discounts for door-to-door shipments via FedEx to over 220 countries
- Easy payments by Credit Cards, PayPal or Wire Transfer
- No Minimum Order